MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Scout's Prayer...

Tonight at dinner Scout said the prayer, and this is how it went...
"Bless Mommy and Daddy, bless Calvin will get home safe, bless the food, bless daddy will get home safe, and bless daddy will bring us some chocolate." :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

That is too cute! Have her pray for me too! I could really use some chocolate! LOL! I hope you have a FANTASTIC 4th and enjoy your house full of family! Can't wait to hear about it all next week! I'll also have some fun to share with you about girls camp and our 4th! Have a great weekend!!!

allison said...

YUM! What a cute prayer! At least she knows her priorities!