Today I took the kids to the swimming pool this afternoon. They were all really excited to go, and do something fun. Calvin spent the ENTIRE time jumping off the diving board, and the girls just hung out in the little kid area and had fun. We went at the perfect time too because shortly after we got there people started leaving, and then it wasn't crowded at all, and Stormy and I could sit on the lawn chairs, and the girls could play in the pool pretty much by themselves, and I could watch Calvin going off the diving board...it was perfect!. We probably stayed entirely too long, but we were all having fun so we stayed as long as we could!
The girls making silly faces
Playing
Taking a break for a snack
Playing some more
Allison this is for you...Calvin jumping off the diving board.







0 comments:
Post a Comment