MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, July 11, 2010

So much to do and so little time.

I have so much to blog about, but there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day anymore. My sister and her family arrived on July 2nd, and then left on the 9th. A couple hours after they left we were packed and ready to head to the mountains with Justin's family. Along with my family being here for a week Justin's sisters from Utah were here so we kept really busy with lots of family. We just got home, and are trying to get the house cleaned, and things back to normal and find some time in there tomorrow to celebrate Justin's birthday that I am not at all prepared for. I will blog soon hopefully of all of our adventures.

1 comments:

Megan said...

I can't wait to hear about all your family fun! Call me when you have a chance! Hope to hear from you tomorrow! Good luck getting back to "normal", and Happy early Birthday to Justin!!!