For Tegan's birthday she got 2 Zhu Zhu pets, a Zhu Zhu pet scooter, and a Zhu Zhu pet baby. With a gift card from her Uncle Brad we went to Toys R Us and they were having a sale on Zhu Zhu pet stuff so we got the wheel, the pool room, and another Zhu Zhu pet for free for purchasing the other two things. Tegan has been in heaven with all this stuff. She thinks these Zhu Zhu pets are the coolest thing ever, and to be honest I do too. I heard a lot about them last Christmas, but being the cool mom I am I had no idea what they were until just recently! Last Christmas I couldn't figure out what they were, and why all the stores were limiting the number you could get. This happens all the time in my life I am always a year behind with all the cool things...oh well! Anyway, now that we all know what they are we LOVE them. They have provided HOURS of entertainment for the kids. Yesterday morning after we got the track pieces Landon came over and he and Scout played with it for an hour in a half. Then when Tegan got home they played the rest of the afternoon with it. It has been great. I even find myself wanting to play with them. I told Justin that this is my kind of pet. I don't have to feed it, I don't have to take care of it, it doesn't smell, and when I am tired of it I can take the batteries out of it! You can't beat that. 
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Those are so fun!! I love the idea of a play pet, you don't have to clean up after it!
LOVE IT!!! I need to get some tracks too...once we get some pieces then I am sure we will love them even more!! :)
Post a Comment