A couple of weeks ago we had our neighbor take pictures of us. He is dabbling in photography, and is really good at it. He made us a great deal, and we couldn't pass it up. Last time we did family pictures we did fall ones, and I LOVE THEM. This time I wanted to do something different. I am glad we got them done before the leaves started turning. I think they turned out fantastic...I LOVE THEM! Here is the link to the slideshow. ENJOY!:)
http://photography.kringles.org/grahams/slideshow
http://photography.kringles.org/grahams/slideshow







4 comments:
They look great!!! I can't believe how many good ones you got of all 4 of you, we are lucky to get 1 maybe 2. You are look so great in them too!!
You have such a beautiful family! Those are the happiest smiles ever!! We are doing family pictures today and I can't wait until they are done!! ;)
Oh what fun! I LOVE them too! Super cute choice of outfits! Adorable! We are trying to decide on who to have take ours... we might just end up having my mom take them one weekend she is here! How are you going to be able to choose which ones to put up in your house... umm, one of each?! :)
Carrie! I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!!! He did such a great job!!! I might need to get his information! I am SO wanting to get some family pictures done!!! :)
Post a Comment