MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Seriously Who's Kids Is This...

Tegan says the funniest things sometimes, and I wonder who's kid she really is. This morning I was talking to her about soccer, and asking her if she had fun yesterday, and she said, "Yeah, I am pretty much AWESOME!" I just couldn't help but laugh.



Then we were getting ready to leave for church, and she was putting on bracelets, necklaces, and sparkly lip gloss, and she said, "people are really going to notice me today!" Justin, and I just looked at each other, and laughed.

Oh how I don't ever want her to grow up. I want her to stay small forever, and make me laugh everyday!!

1 comments:

allison said...

She IS pretty much awesome! That is so cute!