MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, September 27, 2010

Really Fun Weekend...

We had a VERY busy weekend. Friday we went to the High School football game with Justin's parents. They met us at our house and we stopped at Taco Bell to grab some dinner before heading to the game. We had a great time at the game. We sat with some friends of my mother and father in law. I mostly people watched, but it was still fun visiting with everyone! After the game we went to Perkins for some pie with everyone. Again, we had lots of laughs! We also ran into one of Tegan's friends from preschool. It is always fun to run into her friends that we haven't seen in awhile.

Saturday started with Tegan's soccer game! She had invited Ashlie the night before, and Ashlie was sweet enough to come and cheer her on. Tegan did AWESOME. She got right in there and started kicking the ball. She took it away, and ran with it...it was great to watch. Then she almost made a goal. She hit the pole, and then got the ball again, and tried again, but hit the other pole. Even though she didn't make a goal we were still so proud of her. She later told her Grandpa Graham when he called "my dad kept saying he didn't know what got into me." It made us laugh. Because it was quite a difference from how she played last week. Thanks Ashlie for coming to watch her! I have a cute video of her but I can't get it loaded. I will keep trying, and try to post it later.
I LOVE this picture. Tegan has just seen that Ashlie is at the game, and she starts skipping across the field...silly girl!

After the game we came home and got changed and then headed to the park for a school fund raiser. We had a great time playing games, and walking around chatting with people we knew. It was funny because we ran into a little girl that Tegan goes to school with, and when she saw Tegan she screamed her name, and ran up to her and gave her a hug. It was really cute! We had a great time hanging out together.

After the game we ran a couple of errands, and then I had to get home to change to make it to the Women's Conference at the church. It was a FANTASTIC evening, and I am glad I went. The messages were just what I needed! Afterward Jessica, Becky, Jessica, and I went out for ice cream. We figured the longer we stayed out the more likely it would be that the kids would be in bed when we got there!;) Thanks ladies for a great night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend! I wish I could have been there to hang out with you girls and eat ice cream. :)

Megan said...

Way to go Tegan! You are truly a Graham with your mad soccer skills! Glad it was a fun weekend!