So here are the two frames that I have it narrowed down to. I am not sure exactly which one I like best. One is very different from the pair of glasses I have now, and one is similar yet different. Which do you like?
(A)
(B)
JUSTIN*CARRIE*TEGAN*SCOUT
(A)
Posted by Carrie at 2:02 PM
7 comments:
I like B the best, but they're both super cute!
I like B best, but both of them look really cute on you!!!
I like A best. In fact I just got new glasses and they look just like them. I asked Tylee and she also picked A. Mother like daughter. I'm so glad you finally went and got your eyes checked out. :) My eyes changed the same as yours did. My stigmatism went away too which I was greatful for because now I can wear contact as actually see well and they don't bother me. Well good luck on deciding. You look great in both.
Stormy
Either one is super cute... but how can they not be on you!!! But if I HAS to choose one it would be B! I also especially love the new bedding in the back ground! ;)
Haha! I mean **HAD** not **HAS**! Proofreading is a good thing I guess!
Totally B! Love them!
I think B. But both are super cute!
Post a Comment