MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cute Church Bags...

Today, Jessica helped me make these cute little bags for the girls to put their stuff in for church. When I say she helped, I mean she pretty much did it all. I helped pin the ribbon, and I sewed on the buttons, but she did the rest for me. I think they turned out really well considering I didn't have many options for place mats. I still have some iron on jewels to put on them, but I haven't gotten to that part yet...hopefully soon! Thanks Jessica for helping...your a rockstar!!
Tegan's bag

Scout's bag

2 comments:

Kaysi said...

Super cute! I love the colors together

Carrie said...

Thanks Kaysi! I actually thought of you when I did the green and brown!:)