This morning I told
Tegan and Scout that it was time to clean up their room and make their beds.
Tegan came in and started complaining that her body ached, and she couldn't help clean. So I told her that if her body ached then she was really sick, and needed to lay in bed. I told her that when Landon came over she wasn't going to play with him. She was fine until Landon showed up, and then she said that she wasn't sick, and her body never hurt. She told me that she has lots of energy, and she needs to play with the kids. I told her that she should have thought about that earlier, and that she needed to go lay back down because she was sick. She went back to her room crying. I went down the hall, and found that she had left me this note.

It says: Dear Mom,
I want you to let me play with Landon. Love, Tegan
I thought it was very sweet, but still told her she couldn't play. She had to stay in bed for awhile.
Tegan has been learning to read and write since before Christmas. She is getting so much better. She likes to leave us little notes around the house. I love it...she writes them when she is mad at us, when she is happy, or when she wants to tell us in a special way she loves us. One night she had told me that she was going to write me notes every night before bed. The next night I went in and found a note from her after I had gotten after her about something, saying that she was mad at me so she was going to write her note to dad that night.
2 comments:
That is so cute. Its so funny because Dejah does alot of the same stuff. Is it the age? Love it.
Oh Carrie, what fun we have ahead of us. I love her letter. She is doing so well! Tell the girls I said HI!
Post a Comment