The week after Christmas was just spent at home cleaning, and putting stuff away. I really wanted to get things back to normal. The Sunday after Christmas I had to take Tegan to the Dr. because she came down with Strep. Once she got her medicine she felt much better. Since she has had strep so much since the start of school they put her on 20 days of her medicine, and if she gets it again they want to talk about having her tonsils removed. I am not thrilled about this since I just had the same talk a few weeks ago about Scout and the Dr. said that it would be best if Scout has hers removed. Anyway, we will see how it goes. Monday and Tuesday we stayed at home at watched the boys. On Tuesday Justin ended up coming down with what we thought was strep, but was actually tonsillitis. He didn't feel good Wednesday or Thursday so he just stayed in bed. Wednesday I went to run some errands and ended up meeting Stormy at the mall. We decided to take the kids to see Tangled later that evening. The girls were so excited to see Tangled. They have been wanting to see it for awhile, and I thought it would be something fun to do during Christmas break. It was a cute movie, and it was fun getting to see it with Stormy and her kiddos! Friday Justin was feeling a little bit better, and while I ran some errands he built a snow fort with the girls. The girls had so much fun, and are VERY proud of it. It was freezing that day so I was impressed that they spent that much time out there building it. 

New Years Eve we went over to Justin's parents house again, and just hung out, ate food, and played games. I tried to stay up till Justin was done playing games, but I was exhausted so finally I just ended up going into one of the bedrooms and falling asleep. I guess Justin, Max, McCall, and Brad stayed up until 4:30 playing gin. We got up about 8:30, and after having breakfast we headed home.

New Years Eve we went over to Justin's parents house again, and just hung out, ate food, and played games. I tried to stay up till Justin was done playing games, but I was exhausted so finally I just ended up going into one of the bedrooms and falling asleep. I guess Justin, Max, McCall, and Brad stayed up until 4:30 playing gin. We got up about 8:30, and after having breakfast we headed home. 






0 comments:
Post a Comment