Goodness...I am a terrible blogger lately. Lets see we will start clear back on Feb. 14th. We had a great Valentine's day until we were at dinner, and I started feeling horrible. My back, and hips were hurting so bad I couldn't sit any longer so we hurried and finished dinner. We came home, and I went to bed. The next day I felt just as bad. The body aches, the runny nose, the chills, and the cough that I had was so intense. My ribs started hurting so bad I hated to cough because every time I did it just hurt so bad I wanted to cry. Then on Tuesday night I started running a fever. Justin was with a friend studying for a test and I called him to tell him my fever was 101.7, and I was feeling horrible. He came right home and called one of his counselors to come help give me a blessing. Wednesday was just as bad. Thursday I finally went to the Dr. and she just told me that I had a virus, and that I would just have to let it run it's course, but she did give me some nice cough medicine to help with the cough at night, and to help me sleep...that was happy!:) I was so sad on Thursday because I had to call Jessica to cancel our plans for the day. After our week in Utah, and her week in Hawaii we wanted to get together to have lunch, but with the way I was feeling I had to cancel. She was so kind and came and got the girls for me, and took them for the day, and when she dropped them off she had made dinner for us. I truly appreciated her doing that because with the way I was feeling, and not having an appetite my poor family wasn't eating very well. I feel so blessed to have great friends in my life!:) Friday, was a little better, but I still struggled with my appetite and energy. Friday Justin came home after work, and wasn't feeling well. I was so worried that he was getting what I had, but by Saturday he was feeling better. Sunday, I was okay enough to go to church. I had to teach my little Sunbeams, but I only went for class, and then went home. Justin stayed home with the girls because Scout was now running a fever, and not feeling well. The girls were off from school Thursday-Tuesday so that gave us some time to get Scout better before sending her back to school. The following week we just worked on getting better and cleaning the house from being sick. I was finally happy when school started again, and we could get back to normal. I still struggled with my energy level for awhile after being sick, and so a lot of things didn't get done.
This picture cracks me up...this is what we looked like at our house. We were taking our temperatures while trying to stay on top of the cleaning so we didn't spread the sickness anymore! Scout LOVED to take her temperature!
Tuesday I got together with a few girls and we went to Applebees. Alicia is moving so we wanted to get together to have a girls night before she left. We laughed till our cheeks hurt. We were having such a good time we didn't realize what time it was, and at 10:30 decided we better get home, but we could have probably stayed there all night talking and laughing. We will miss you Alicia...we love you!:)
I wish that I had pictures of these 2 activities, but I don't.
Well, that is about it for now. Hopefully next time I post I have something more exciting to report besides us being sick!







3 comments:
Sorry you got sick! We just had the same experience (VERY SIMILAR) and I'm so done with it. Yuck. So nice to have friends to help you and a great husband. :)
I had my camera in my purse but didn't even think to take any pics until I got home (for BOTH of those events, the EQ Activity AND the Girls Night) BUMMER! I had a blast at both of them though, what a fun group! Can't wait to do it again, thank goodness we aren't moving too far! :)
So glad you are feeling better! It sounds like you having a much better, and fun filled week this week! Hope the fun continues through the weekend!!!
Post a Comment