MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Think She Could Have A Career As A Hairstylist...

I think we have a future hairstylist in our house! The good news, depending on who you ask, is that she has the perfect little person to practice on. EVERY SINGLE day that Parker is here, at least once during the day, sometimes more, he is getting his hair done. The best part is that he just sits and lets her do it...he really doesn't seem to mind. It really is cute, and I just had to get a picture of it.:)

4 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

That is so cute!!! :)

Alicia Steere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia Steere said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

How funny! I love it! Maybe she could do my hair sometime! I'm do for a trim! ;)