MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Once There Was A Snowman...small, small, small!

Yesterday we woke up to quite a bit of snow. I was a little less than thrilled when I looked out the window, but it made it better that I didn't have anything I had to do so we could just hang out at home. A guy was coming to put up new blinds in the living room so we just hung out at home. Scout decided that she wanted to go play in the snow so she got all ready and out she went. I sat in the kitchen and watched her through the window, which she was fine with as long as she could see me. While she was out there she was trying her hardest to make a little snowman all by herself, but it kept falling over. She came in all upset that her snowman kept breaking. I told her to go and try it again, because she could do it! So she went back out and she found a solution to her problem. She would make the snowman sitting in a chair!:)

I love it! I think she did a great job, and she was so proud of it! The snow didn't stick around long, which I was also thankful for, but that means that the snowman melted a couple hours later.

1 comments:

Megan said...

A very creative solution to a problem! Love it! Tell Scout that she did a great job making a cute snowman!
Thanks again for meeting Nick and I for lunch on Monday! We had a great time and enjoyed catching up! I just wish we could do it more often! :)