MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Is It Swimsuit Weather Yet?!?!

Today has been a pretty nice day. Nice enough that I have opened windows, and even let the girls wear shorts. Well, they decided that they wanted to run through the sprinklers. I told them that it was warm, but no that warm, and that the water would be cold. They weren't going to listen to me so I decided to just let them do it. They would figure it out!:) Well, they did, and they had fun doing it! They didn't last long, and when they came in they wanted popsicle's for a treat! They really are dying for summer. I have to agree I am looking forward to the nice weather too.

2 comments:

Alicia Steere said...

What a fun mom!!! It was a beautiful day yesterday here too! We stayed outside all day, now we have snow on the ground, what is up with that???

Megan said...

Haha! That is too funny! You're a great mom! What lucky girls!