MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Scout's last day of Preschool :(

Yesterday was Scout's last day of school. We are so sad that the year is already over. I can't believe that it went by so fast. Scout had a wonderful teacher this year. I loved her teaching style, and I loved how she was with the kids in the class. Scout has learned so much this year, and just became such a big girl. We will miss her teacher, but at least we have one more year at the preschool, and we will keep in touch with her. I am sad that many of Scout's friends will not be back next year because they are all 5 and will be heading to Kindergarten. Scout was the youngest in the class and since she doesn't even come close to the cut off the decision was made for us. I know that it will be best for her to be in preschool again, but it is sad that she won't be with the kids that she has been with the last two years. Both of my girls have made some really great friends at this preschool, as have I, and I am so thankful for the opportunity we have had to be there with such amazing people, and amazing teachers!

1 comments:

Megan said...

I just can never get over how cute your girls are! So glad Scout had a great year at school and is looking forward to one more year! Great job Scout on learning so much at school! You're such a smart girl!!!