MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Friday, June 3, 2011

Schools OUT!

Honestly I have been dreading the last day of school for a couple of months. Not because I don't love my children or want them around, but because I love the routine we have when they are in school. Summer is hard because the girls often get bored, and being bored means fighting or messes. When they are in school things are structured and they have a routine. Now it is just a free for all. With that being said, I am ready for some warm weather, and I am ready to sleep past 6!:)
Tegan was not really looking forward to today. She was really sad that it was the last day of school. She has LOVED being in school, and she has LOVED her teacher. She keeps telling me that she wants to go to school at the same school next year, and it is making me question whether or not I should try again this year to move her. We will see...I still have awhile to decide. So now it is officially summer break! Hopefully we can do some fun things this summer, including going home to Laramie to visit my family for awhile this summer!


My little Kindergarten Graduate!


Tegan and her friend Destiny



Tegan and her friend Adysen. I wish I could have gotten her with more of her friends, but things were crazy after school.


Tegan with her teacher

1 comments:

Megan said...

What a little model... working it for the camera! Glad she has had such a wonderful year at school and is already looking forward to going back next year! Congratulations Tegan on your Kindergarten Diploma! Hope your summer will be filled with only wonderful and happy memories... at least that's what I keep telling myself about our summer!;) BTW- so glad I FINALLY got to catch up with you a little this week! Looking forward to talking again soon!!!