MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Friday, June 10, 2011

My Little Garden...

Since we have lived here I have wanted to have a garden. We don't have the space for one, and since we are renting we certainly can not just put one in. We have had this little area under my kitchen window that is just dirt with one really LARGE weed, that I wasn't sure if it was a weed...lol! It is a nice area to plant something, and the people that lived here before us had planted some chives, and a tomato plant there before. I am sure there were other things, but these are the only things I noticed. Anyway, I DO NOT have a green thumb. I don't know anything about planting things, and keeping it alive. The flowers and plants that are in our yard were here when we got here, and we just have managed to not kill them. I dream about planting things, but that is as far as it has gotten until today. My friend Jessica, she is my go to girl, she seriously helps me with EVERYTHING....bless her heart! She helped me plant some things today. I planted 3 tomato plants, 2 cucumber plants, some parsley, a green pepper plant, and 13 onions. I am super excited to see how this all works. I am so excited to think that I planted these things and they will grow and produce food, as long as I don't kill them, pray I do not kill them! We will see how it all goes, but I am really excited!:)


This is where my tomato, cucumber, chives, and some of my onions are

More onions, green pepper, and parsley


1 comments:

Megan said...

Look at you! Way to go... I'm still trying to get up enough courage to attempt gardening! Good luck with growing all your yummy veggies!