So sorry for those of you that have already heard this, but I had to write this down here because this is my journal, and I want to remember all the funny things my kids say.
Tonight the girls and I were in the car and Scout asked, "how come we get strep?" Tegan says, "Because kids at school pick their nose, and then touch the crayons!" She didn't even skip a beat it was all very matter of fact, and I couldn't help but laugh. Then she said, "that is why I don't touch the crayons!" Seriously cracks me up!:)
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Why You Get Strep...
Posted by Carrie at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment