MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Day At The Zoo With Scout...

Wednesday I got to go to the zoo with Scout and her preschool class. I am SO glad I got to go we had such a good time, and I really enjoyed being there with her. I drove Scout, Ellie, Sophie, and Anna. They were so cute! One the way back to the school I had turned on the radio and the girls knew the songs so they started singing, and I just looked it the rear view mirror and just thought, "I wonder if this is what it is going to be like when she is a teenager?" It was fun though.
When we first got to the zoo they had snack, and then we set off to look at the animals. It was so fun because all of the animals were out, and running around. The 3 little bears would come right up front so we got a good look at them up close while they were playing. The tigers actually started chasing each other, and playing...that was fun to watch, and for the first time EVER I finally got to see the wolves. All three of them were out and walking around. The kids were so good while we walked around, and it is the first time I have gone and one of my girls hasn't cried the whole time that their legs hurt and they wanted me to carry them. Scout was such a big girl, and didn't complain once. After we walked around we went and had lunch. We have had so much rain lately, and it was actually suppose to rain yesterday, but we got lucky, and had a beautiful day. It did get cloudy during lunch, but it never rained. After lunch we went over to look at the little farm animals before heading back to school.

eating snack

looking at the bald eagle


watching the bears


Scout and her friends


watching the tiger


The whole class


being so cute!


What a wonderful day, and I am so glad I got to spend it with Scout, and her wonderful little class!:)
The sad part of the day is that I had to miss Tegan's spring BBQ. The preschool was suppose to go to the zoo last week, but it got cancelled and ended up being the same day as Scouts field trip. I felt horrible that I couldn't be there, but again Justin came to the rescue and went. Tegan understood, and was so excited her dad was there.


We also had Tegan's soccer game Wednesday evening. Her team did really well, and they ended up winning!:)

0 comments: