We are getting down to the last couple weeks of school, and that means that we have lots of activities going on. This week is especially crazy, but we are excited for all the activities. Yesterday Tegan had a field trip to a farm with her class. She was so excited to go see the animals, but I think she was even more excited to ride the bus. She kept telling me, "Mom, I get to ride a REAL bus!" It was cute. I was a little sad that I wasn't able to go with her. Since she has been in preschool/school I have volunteered in her classes, and been very involved in what is going on. This is the first time that I have missed different things she has done because I am babysitting. I was glad that Justin was able to take the time off to go with her today. It made me feel better about not being able to be there. They first went over to the park to eat lunch, and play, and then the bus picked them up, and they went to the farm. I sent the camera with Justin because I couldn't be there, but he forgot to take pictures until the end so we only got a few pictures, and it was when they were riding on the back of the tractor looking at the horses and donkeys. They got to see chickens, cows, sheep, and the horses. Justin said that Tegan was so excited about all the animals, and loved every minute of it.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment