MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Busy, Busy Day...

Today was a crazy busy day for me. Before school was out Tegan's teacher told me that kids that walked in the morning would be sponsored in the Heart and Sole race. She wanted me to know because she thought it would be something that we would like to do with Tegan. We started walking in the morning before school, and so we were sponsored in the race. We asked Grandma Graham to do it with us. Tegan has been super excited about it, and couldn't wait to do it. This morning was the race, we just did the 2k, but it was fun! Tegan did really well, she even ran it for awhile. I am glad that we had the opportunity to do, and we would love to do it again.



After the race I headed right over to Anneke's house for a baby shower for my friend Kim. Anneke did a great job on the shower, and we had a great time visiting, eating all the good food Anneke made, and playing some games.



After the shower I ran home cleaned the bathrooms, kitchen, and mopped floors before heading to the store to grab a few thing for fathers day. As soon as I was done at the store I headed to my Junior Leader meeting. It is our last meeting with the girls before we leave on the 27th. We ended up having a 2 hour meeting. Hopefully the girls are prepared, and can go up to camp and do the things that we have prepared them for...cross your fingers!:)



Meantime after the race my mother in law brought Tegan home for me, and I guess she stayed with the girls for a minute while Justin ran an errand. Then they went to Landons birthday party. See what I mean, today was crazy! At Landon's party Tegan lost another tooth while eating her pizza. Apparently Justin put it on a chair, and it ended up getting knocked off, and lost. Justin and Tegan drew a picture of a tooth so she could put it under her pillow so the tooth fairy would still bring her money.

1 comments:

Megan said...

You have been busy! I can't believe Tegan has lost another tooth... apparently you just need pizza to get a lose tooth out, forget the old string and door knob trick! I also can't believe that you will leave for Girl's Camp in a week!
PS. Sorry I'm MIA... Nick is now is Canada and I'm in Colorado, I'll be home at the end of the week... I'm looking forward to catching up with you!!!!