Wednesday was our 9 year anniversary...I can't believe that it has already been 9 years! We weren't able to go do anything Wednesday night so we made plans for Thursday. We were going to go to the temple and then dinner but Justins appointment took too long, it was getting late and I was hungary. Instead we went to dinner and then miniature Golfing. We had such a great time! We haven't done anything like that in....I don't know how long. It was nice for it to just be Justin and I. Usually we are always with the girls. Date nights don't really exist around here. We really need to make that more of a priority. Anyway, it was a wonderful anniversary, and I couldn't ask for a more perfect person to spend it with. LOVE YOU, JUSTIN!







1 comments:
Yeah for Date Night!!! Glad you had a fun evening! Congrats on making it 9 years... now you only have eternity left to go!;)
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment