MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Scout Goes To The Dentist.

Yesterday Scout had her first dentist appointment. She has been asking me for a couple months if she can go so I finally made the appointment, and luckily I was able to get her right in. She was a little nervous at first, but once she got laid back in the chair she realized it wasn't so scary. She did great, and it helps that we are good friends with out dentist. I am glad the first appointment is over, and now she will know what to expect, and not have to be scared anymore.


All done!


1 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah for Scout! Kyle has his first appointment in a few weeks! Hope he will be all grins when it is done as well! (Fingers Crossed)