On our way home we stopped in Vegas to take a picture at the vegas sign, and then my dad wanted to stop at the Pawn Shop that is featured in Pawn Stars. I was a little dissapointed in the pawn shop. Obviously the guys weren't there. They have other people working it. I figure they only work it when they are filming. Anyway, we had to wait in line to get in. When we walked in I was surprised to see that it is a lot smaller than it looks on T.V., and it is super crowded. It was still fun to go, and see it. 




MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment