Okay, I have finally finished loading all of our pictures from Disneyland, and writing about it. They are not in order it starts with the 3rd day, and then 2nd, then 1st. Keep reading to read all of them in three different posts.
Our third day at Disneyland was also Tegan's birthday. I did this on purpose when planning because come on, what kid wouldn't want to spend their birthday at the happiest place on earth?! On our second day my mom bought Tegan some Mickey Mouse ears that said, "Its my Birthday." So Tegan wore those into the park, and everyone said Happy Birthday to her. She thought that was the greatest thing ever! When we got in the park we stopped at City Hall, and she got a pin that said it was her birthday, and a phone call from Goofy.
Again, when we walked in the park this morning there were more characters that we had not had the opportunity to see yet so we took the time to get autographs and pictures again. Afterwards, we took off to ride rides that we had not had the opportunity to ride yet, and ride ones that we wanted to be sure to ride again. We also did a little shopping in the shops.
Again, when we walked in the park this morning there were more characters that we had not had the opportunity to see yet so we took the time to get autographs and pictures again. Afterwards, we took off to ride rides that we had not had the opportunity to ride yet, and ride ones that we wanted to be sure to ride again. We also did a little shopping in the shops.
At 11:00 that morning I had made an appointment for both of the girls at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. They do hair and makeup, and you can buy outfits from them. They are super pricey so the girls just got their hair done. This was definitely a highlight for the girls, and they LOVED every minute of it. The girls picked their own style, and they got their makeup done. When they were done with the hair they put TONS of glitter in their hair and told them to make lots of wishes. They told the girls that all the glitter was their wishes. One of the neatest things was when they were done with the hair they had the girls say "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo" and then they turned them around and these birds opened up the curtain, and behind the curtain was a mirror that started to sparkle, and light up. The girls thought it was so magical! Then they posed like princesses. They looked so cute! This was a favorite for all of us, and I am so glad we did it.
After their hair we went to Pixie Hallow to see Tinker Bell. Then we headed over to Toon Town, and spent some time over there seeing the characters, shopping, and riding rides. When it was time for us to go back to the hotel for lunch/dinner we celebrated Tegan's birthday with crepes, cake, and ice cream, and she opened up her presents. I think she had a wonderful birthday, and I hope that it will be one that she will always remember. We returned back to Disneyland for a little while to do whatever the girls wanted, which was to ride dumbo a few more times, and then we headed over to California Adventure because we had gotten fast pass tickets to see World of Color. It was an amazing show, and we all really enjoyed it. The girls loved that they could see parts of movies on the water. It was a wonderful way to end our time at Disneyland. It was so hard to leave because I LOVED being their with my family. It truly is the happiest place on earth. I would have liked to have another day there. Hopefully we will get to go back soon! Next to come is our 2 days at the Newport Beach resort.







1 comments:
The girls hair is impressive! I love what they said about all the glitter! So fun! I'm glad I get to live vicariously through you for having daughters! What a great Mom you are to plan such a fun and special event!
Post a Comment