October 5th Scout turned 5! I can't believe that my baby is already 5. Scout may or may not be our last one, but for the time being she is it, and she is my baby. I SO enjoyed Scout as a baby. She was so good, and was so content most of the time. She didn't cry a lot, and when she did you knew she needed something. She was easy to get in a routine, and was such a great sleeper, and nap taker. Scout has always had such a caring personality. She is very sensitive, and gets her feelings hurt easily, she takes after her momma on this one!:) Anyway, because she was such an easy baby it has been hard for me to watch her grow up, and at the same time unbelievable that it has gone by SO fast. She will be going to Kindergarten next fall, and I really can't believe this time has come.
This year it was Scout's turn to have a friend birthday party so we invited a bunch of her school, and church friends to this place that has indoor play equipment. It was a huge hit, and everyone had a great time...even the adults!:) Her birthday was on Wednesday so I got to volunteer in her preschool class that day, which she thought was pretty cool! We took treats, and had a great time with her class. Then I came home and made crepes for out little family for dinner before her party.
Her party was lots of fun, and very busy. We had a really good turnout for it being on a Wednesday night. There were 13 little kiddos there including the girls. When everyone arrived we did cupcakes, and presents first because I figured the kids were just going to want to play, and I was right. Plus, with it being a school night parents could take there kids when they needed to. The kids LOVED the big slides that they had. I wish I had a better picture to show. I am still trying to figure out how to upload one of the videos, but for now I don't have a picture of these 3 huge slides. They had little ride on things that were also fun, and they had lots of areas to run and play. Everyone had a great time, and Scout thought it was a great birthday!









0 comments:
Post a Comment