MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch With Scout...

On Friday I had the opportunity to go with Scout's class to another classmates house that had a pumpkin patch. The little girls mom invited the class out to get pumpkins, and enjoy a day of fun activities. She really went all out for the class. She had different activity stations, which consisted of picking their pumpkin, jumping on the trampoline, donut bobbing, feeding/chasing the chickens, a cut out to take pictures, a friend of hers brought her dogs, and then she had a pinata, and a tractor ride. She also made pumpkin shaped cheese sandwiches for snack, and cupcakes. She gave each of the kids a treat bag as well. I was impressed with the work that she went to, and she didn't seem to mind all the kids running around her house. I was so glad that the weather held out, and it didn't rain on us. We all had a very nice time, and it was fun to go and spend the day with Scout. It is all about cherishing the memories of her last year in preschool!


The kids holding/touching the lizard



Beautiful!

lovin' the vampire teeth


going for a ride

jumping



such a cute pumpkin

loading up our pumpkin


Scout's Class

Me and my baby!






1 comments:

Megan said...

What fun! You're such a great Mommy for going! I love the last picture of you two! You both look amazing! I love what you're doing with your hair! So cute!