MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Some Of The Events From The Past Week...


On Tuesday of this last week we got an extra member of our family. A friend of mine was going out of town, and asked if I would watch her daughter since she goes to the same preschool as Scout. I was a little nervous about it, but all was fine. Tuesday we went to a baptism for a young women in our ward. Justin really wanted the girls to go since in less than a year Tegan will be getting baptized.





Wednesday we took the girls to the Trunk or Treat. They had a great time getting candy, and playing the games in the gym. I had a great time visiting with my friend Kim, and I got to hold her cute little baby!





Friday was Scout's Halloween party at school. I wish that I had more pictures, but I just have the one of her before she left for school. Friday was also our last day watching Lauren.



Saturday morning we had our Primary Program practise, and then they fed the kiddos pizza. Later that afternoon we went to the Trunk or Treat for Justin's parents ward. Again we had a good time, and got tons of candy. After the trunk or treat we headed to Wendy's to get something to eat with the family.



Today was the Primary program. It was great, and the girls did great. They memorized their parts, and I have to say that I was so proud of them. Grandma Graham was able to come and watch which made it really special for the girls.

2 comments:

allison said...

I love that last picture...your girls are getting SO big!

Megan said...

What beautiful girls you have! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween weekend and that the girls got to get a lot of sweets from Trick-or-Treating! I'm also really impressed that you carved pumpkins (since I know you like to process them)! I think the whole lds world had their primary program this weekend... Blake had his as well and glad neither of us experienced any embarrassing moments! :) Can't wait to talk to you soon!