Saturday we had our first snow of the season. Scout was the first one out in it when we realized that it was snowing. She went right out and made snow angels, and ran around like a crazy girl.
When I saw that it was snowing, I was not as thrilled, and therefore lost all motivation to do anything. I watched the girls play outside, and then when they came in we played a game, and listened to music. It was a nice relaxing day doing nothing except spending time with my little family. It was really nice because that doesn't happen very often. While the girls were outside they made this cute little snowman. Tegan made him all by herself. Justin helped lift, and then decorate him at the end, but she rolled him all by herself. She was pretty proud! We think he is pretty cool, and we dressed him up in Wyoming Cowboy gear!MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
What a great snowman! Impressive that Tegan rolled him all by herself! He's huge! Did you name him "Pistol Pete"?! I'm with you on the whole snow thing... not ready for it myself! Didn't anyone tell Justin that snow = cold?! Just kidding! I also absolutely love the picture of Tegan standing behind the huge snow ball! Your girls are beautiful... like their mommy! :)
Post a Comment