At Tegans school they have the Purple Hand Pledge that they say everyday. It is a pledge against bullying. Each week they nominate someone that has lived by the pledge by being kind to others. It is special for the kids, and they get a purple hand cookie. Tegan won yesterday, and was so excited! I am so proud of her, and the choices she makes. She is such a great example. I love that she is kind to everyone, and is everyones friend. Regardless of my feelings about the school she is at Justin and I have always told her to be nice to everyone. Along with telling her that every morning we ask her who she is and she says, "a Daughter of my Heavenly Father. " I hope that as long as she understands that she will always value herself, and be kind and compassionate to others.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
That is wonderful Tegan! I think what you ask her every morning is incredible! I got goosebumps when I read that! I just wish more girls realized who they really are and would follow Tegan's example! I'm proud of you Tegan, and you're not even my little girl! ;)
Post a Comment