Well I think I am officially the WORST blogger. Since the end of October I have felt like my life is just crazy. Things are happening so fast, and I feel like I don't have much control. The end of October Justin heard about Williston, North Dakota. Originally he was going to go check it out and consider working up there for maybe a week at a time doing insurance. When he and his dad went to check it out they ran across a couple wanting to sell their business. Justin text me and asked what I thought about moving. I immediately said "NO." After talking to him when he got home I changed my mind. We had a great opportunity open up to us....we would be CRAZY not to take it. Since then things have fallen into place, and even though we have had a few bumps a long the way, things have worked out for us. Justin will be a managing partner of the agency and he started working there the first part of November. Housing is in short supply so the girls and I will stay until we get something. We have made an offer on a house, but in is not final yet. Justin and I are so excited for this opportunity. It is bitter sweet because we hate to leave Billings. Justin just got put in as the YM president, a calling he has always wanted, and he hates to be released. We also hate to leave the temple. Just has worked in the Temple for over a year, and he has loved it so that will be hard. There are so many things we love here, and are truly going to miss it. We have family close, and we have made so many wonderful friends. We just feel like this is what we need to do right now.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Wow that is great! I bet it must have been hard leaving all those good things behind. I am excited for you and know of a couple of families there if you want me to get you in contact with them.... all the best with the house offer. I really hope you get it!
Change is always hard especially when it is choosing between good and good! I didn't know about Justin's YM calling! Fun! But I'm sure you will be put to work in Williston too! So happy for the new changes! I'm excited for the housing opportunity! Hope you get it...and sooner than later!!!
Side note: When are you leaving for Laramie for Christmas?! We will be up there next week but I'm sure you'll be gone by the time we get there! :(
That's crazy!! Trevor's dad's done a lot of work in Williston and he really likes the town. It sounds like it's really "booming" now. I'm regretting never using you to watch our kids for the temple though!! Maybe we'll still get that in. :o) Good luck!
How exciting for you guys, I hope it all works out well for you!
Post a Comment