MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Road trip to see Justin...

Last weekend the girls and I were able to make the trip to see Justin. It was so fun to finally see where we are going to be living, and see where he has been working. We left Friday after Scout got out of school. We went and picked up Roxy (her husband spent the week working with Justin) and headed on our way. I was so glad she was with me because once it got dark I got nervous because I had no clue where I was going, and she got us there safely! We spent Saturday looking around the town and looking at houses. Pickings are slim, but we were able to look at three. We really liked one and decided we wanted to make an offer. Tuesday we made an offer and it was accepted. We are waiting on the inspection so it still is a waiting game. I still have no clue when we are moving, but things are moving along so we will see.  I really wanted to go to church with Justin but scout woke up throwing up Sunday so I just headed home instead. It was a bummer but oh well. It was a good weekend and I am glad I went.

1 comments:

Megan said...

So I'm the worst friend ever! I still haven't gotten you called back and it's sad I had to read your blog to find out your great news! I hope the inspection goes great and that your family will be together again soon! I promise to call you asap! :)