MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Justin Came Home...

Justin was able to come home this last weekend. I was so glad that he made it because we got tons of snow, and I was a little unsure. His flight did get moved, but he got in on Thursday morning. Thursday we just hung out and got some stuff done. We invited his mom over for dinner since Max was out of town.
Friday after dropping both girls off at school we were able to run errands and have lunch together. That night we took the girls to Joe and Jessicas ( they got a babysitter for the kids) and we went to dinner! After dinner we went back to their house and played games. It was fun to spend time with them, and as always we had a great time!
Saturday we hung out in the morning then in the afternoon we went sledding. We invited Ryan and Lindsey  along, and had a great time sledding. It wes the perfect day for it. It wasn't too cold, and we didn't have to deal with tons of people. We really did have tons of fun! After sledding we got pizza and went back to Ryan and Lindseys house to eat and watch a movie.
Sunday Justin left again. I wish I could say that it is getting easier, but it really doesn't. I think each time it is harder. We had a great time together and can't wait to see him again! Here are some pictures from sledding.







0 comments: