MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Birthday Weekend

Justin was home the whole week before my birthday. We spent A LOT of time packing and getting stuff ready for our move. But, we were able to have some fun, and spend lots of time together too! So here is the run down of my birthday weekend. On Friday my friend took me to lunch, and then later that night we met Justin's mom at Straw Hat pizza for dinner. We had never been there, and thought it would be fun to go. It was delicious, I loved their pizza and salad bar. After dinner Julie took the girls home with her to spend the night, and Justin, and I went to get some groceries, and run to the mall. Saturday Justin's mom came by with the girls, and we headed downtown with our friends to see the St. Patrick's day parade. The parade was great, and the kids got tons of candy. After the parade Justin took the girls shopping for my birthday, and I cleaned up the house, and made crepes for dinner. We went over to Julie's for my birthday celebration. I didn't think about this until I was almost done making the crepes, but I put green food coloring in, and made some green crepes, green whipped cream, and green pudding, along with all the other good stuff to eat on crepes, and that is what we had for my birthday dinner. Since crepes and cake is too much we didn't do a cake, and instead Julie just went and bought me a little snickers cupcake...it was delicious! She also decorated the house for me with pink princess stuff! After we ate, they sang happy birthday to me and I opened my presents. Then we played a little game, like pin the tail on the donkey except it was a crown. The kids loved it. Then we went and played the xbox. It was a really great day!

On Sunday we had church and then after church we headed right over to Joe and Jessica's for dinner. They had plans on Saturday and weren't able to come to Julie's so she said to come over for dinner. She made lasagna, salad, fruit, and french bread. It was all so yummy, and I ate so much that I could only have a little sliver of the cake that Justin made for me. I really was a perfect birthday weekend, spent with great people.


Blowing out 32 candles


Yes, they really put 32 candles on that cake
opening presents...just what I wanted!


the family

presents

singing happy birthday


The table decoration

Saturday at the parade...Tegan and Madi

Those are some cute girls


watching the parade


All the kiddos

Our little family


0 comments: