MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Some of Tegan's Art Work...

The girls spend a large majority of their time coloring pictures, and drawing pictures. I love that they love to use their imaginations to create something. My dad and brother are AMAZING at art ( I am jealous of their talent). I also hear that Justin's dad is great at art as well, so it must run in the genes. Tegan has drawn some amazing pictures, and spends a lot of her time drawing. I love to see her take on the world through her drawings. She loves to draw people, especially her family. I have posted her drawings of Justin and I before. Well, recently she drew her Grandma and Grandpa Graham, I thought she did a very nice job on them. When we were in Williston she likes to draw on the white board in Justin's office, and she drew lots of things, but my favorite was this cat, and Grandpa Graham looking sleepy! Also, when we were in Williston she made a card for me, Justin, and Scout, it just makes me smile...see below


It says, The Graham's I Love You

I love my family!


I like my family!


I have a sister!


I have a mom!


I have a dad!


and I have Me!


Love Tegan


I love you Scout, Dad, and Mom.





Grandma and Grandpa Graham



For the 100th day of school she was given a piece of paper with 100 written on it, and she had to draw a picture...she turned hers into a girl...I LOVE IT!

0 comments: