MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

More painting....

Justin was busy this last weekend getting more of the painting done on the house. He got the master all finished, put together the closet organizer (since we don't have a walk in closet we had to do something for more space), put the knobs on all the closet doors, painted the living room wall, and painted the two walls downstairs. He also put up the blinds in the kitchen on the sliding glass door. He sent me pictures, but I can't wait to see it in person.



Before: This one wall in the basement




After: it will look so much better when we get that hole in the wall fixed that the previous owners left us...grrr:(




Before: This was the wall upstairs. I hated it...it is just too dark




After: much better:) I have BIG plans for this wall so I am so excited to see it painted!




0 comments: