MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, April 22, 2012

And so it begins....

This little girl lost her FIRST tooth this morning! It has been loose for sometime now, and we have all been anxious to see when it would finally fall out. For some reason this morning she decided she wanted to start trying to pull it out. Tegan was here little cheerleader, and followed her around coaching her on what to do to make it fall out. I still hate loose teeth, so I was doing what a good mother would, and hiding till it came out!:) Besides, she had her sister with her helping her. Anyway, I had just gotten back downstairs when Tegan came running to tell me it had fallen out. Grandma had come to the rescue, and gave Scout an apple to bite into. It popped right out! I can't believe that she is already loosing teeth. Wasn't  it just yesterday that she was a baby?!?!:)


1 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! How long has it been since I have been on your blog?! I can't believe Scout has lost a tooth! Yes, she was just a baby yesterday! :)
I love the new paint that you have done in your new house! Its coming together!!! And your girls look beautiful in their Easter dresses! What a lucky Mom you are!