MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Justin's Visit, and Mother's Day 2012

After a month of being away Justin got to come home last week! I can't tell you how great it was to have him here with us again. The girls could not wait to see him. They were jumping up and down and yelling for him! We went up to the airport a little early to watch his plane land and because the airline that he flies on isn't very big we were able to park and watch him actually get off the plane too!

So here is a little rundown of our time with him. Wednesday the girls had school so Justin and I ended up at his dads office so he could do some work. I finally was able to pull him away long enough for him to take me to lunch.
Thursday Justin went with Tegan on her school field trip. They went to a garden here and learned about plants and frogs. She was so excited to have Justin with her that day.  Later that evening Tegan wanted to go to the talent show at her school so we went to that.
Friday Scout had her field trip to the zoo and Justin and I were both able to go to that. Again, Scout was beyond excited to have her dad with her!

<>

Saturday we spent the morning helping Justin's mom clean the house and then we left to spend the afternoon together. I was able to get one of my mothers day gifts...new running shoes. I am bummed because the first pair I got ended up hurting my good really bad do I took them back and got a different pair. I am excited to try them out.


Sunday Justin and the girls brought me breakfast in bed, and then I was able to open my gifts from the girls that they made at school. Scout made me a picture magnet! Tegan wrote a story about me! I actually cried when I read it. She did such an amazing job on it! I loved both gifts very much, and best of all I love that I get to be their mommy! We went to church and then just relaxed the rest of the day. Justin kettle me take a little nap, which I loved! Then for dinner we bbq'd with the rest of his family and he gave me my other gift...some money and the forget me not willow tree. I was truly spoiled this year by Justin and the girls. I am so grateful for them, and love them so very much!

My mom is the best mom in the whole world.


I feel special when my mom hugs me.

I like when my mom plays with me. We like to play board games.


My mom has brown hair and she has brown eyes. She has short hair.

My mom cooks Chicken Fettuccine for me.

My mom cleans the house. She cleans the bathroom.
My mom reads nice books.


My moms favorite flowers are red roses.

My mom likes to eat at Johnny Carinos. 









I love you Mom!
Scouts gift for me...a picture magnet!


 Justin left on Monday, and we were all very sad to see him go. It will be so nice when we are all together again!






0 comments: