MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, April 9, 2012

Preschool Field Trip

On April 2nd Scout's preschool class was invited to one of the little girls homes for an Easter egg hunt. This family has a nice big piece of land, and they have lots of animals, and a blow up jumpy house, and lots of space for the kids to do different activities. With this being the end of our preschool years I offered to be one of the volunteers and go with the class. When we first got there we were greeted by they cute little chicks, all the kids loved them!



Then the Easter egg hunt started. The kids were told how many eggs they could get, and then we let them run around and collect their eggs.


After the egg hunt it was snack time.


After snack the kids were broke into groups. They had a craft project, coloring eggs, and making a card, and then when they were done they had a bouncy house to jump in.


Scout making her card.


Scout coloring her egg


Making her craft

having fun jumping!




I am so glad that I was able to go with Scout. Scout will be starting kindergarten in the fall, and it is really hitting me that my baby is no longer a baby. My time with her at home is almost over, and I want to just make the most of the time that we do have. I just love her, and I love her little sweet spirit.

1 comments:

Megan said...

What a fun field trip! Scout is so grown up, and it's not fun letting your baby go... I know! But how lucky for you to be able to share these fun memories with her! Your girls are lucky to have such an amazing mom! ;)