The girls have been out of school since the 3rd so we decided that we would go and visit Justin, and help with the house. Mainly, I wanted to start painting because until the painting is done we can't really do anything. We didn't get as much done as I would have liked, but I was able to get the kitchen cleaned, and most of the stuff put away. I was able to shampoo our couches, and get the bathroom set up. We didn't get as much painting done as I would have liked. We only got the Master bedroom painted, and that isn't even completely done(the closet isn't all the way done). Justin is just gonna have to make some time to get it finished. We are going to look into getting carpet in the basement. I have decided that it is too gross for me, and so we are gonna see what we can do. There is still a lot of cleaning that I feel like has to be done, and the girls rooms need to be painted along with a wall in the living room, and 2 walls in the basement. Until we get that stuff done there isn't much unpacking that can happen. I will be glad when all the hard work is done so that I can get our stuff put away, and make it feel like our home. It really is a cute home, and I think it will be a great first home if we can get the hard work done and our stuff put away so it feels like our home.
Before...it was a really dark blue, and although it matched my comforter I felt it was too dark, and I hated it. I like for things to be brighter.
After...I really like the color, and how much bigger it looks.
During the painting process







2 comments:
Oh what fun! I love the new color! Looks like you all had fun painting! I hope the rest of the painting can get done so you can get the house set up before you move!
Wow! Don't you just love taking a house and making it yours?
Looks like you guys are also having a ton of fun in the process!
Post a Comment