MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Scout's Preschool Graduation

So I am so far behind on blogging so I am going to start with Scouts preschool Graduation. May 25th was Scouts last day of preschool. I still can't believe that she is going to kindergarten in the fall, and we are officially done with preschool. It was a sad and happy day. Sad because we have made so many wonderful friends at our little preschool. When we first moved to Billings I wasn't sure if I would be able to find a preschool that I loved, but I am so glad that I chose this preschool for the girls. The girls had wonderful teachers that loved them, and we so good to them. We will miss everyone that we met at the school. It was a happy day because it was fun to see how far Scout has come. She has really grown up since being in preschool, and it has been fun to watch her develop and grow into her own little person. We will always look back on the girls time in preschool with fond memories and are so happy with our experience!     



Scout and Cousin Landon

Scout, Landon, Grandma and Grandpa Graham

Ms. Nikki and Scout

0 comments: