June 1st was Tegan's last day of 1st grade at Washington school. This was a day that I think Tegan had been dreading for some time. She LOVED her school, her friends, and her wonderful teachers. I was so against her going to this school at first, but we were so lucky, and she got two of the best teachers, and overall it was a great experience for Tegan. Tegan was so loved by everyone at the school, and I got to see, and hear this on several occasions. When I went to pick up Tegan from school I could see that she was a little upset. She was trying so hard not to cry, and she was hiding behind me, and wouldn't look at anyone. We said goodbye to her teacher Mrs. Heidner, and then we made sure we said goodbye to her kindergarten teacher Mrs. McClusky, and then we made our way around to some of her other teachers, the Principal, and the front office ladies. We are so grateful to everyone that made her time at Washington wonderful. I saw Tegan grown, and learn so much while in school there. I am very proud of how she finished off the school year. She had a great report card, and has made great strides this year in all areas. I can't believe that Tegan in going to be in 2nd grade...crazy!:)
Tegan and Mrs. Heidner
Tegan in front of her school







0 comments:
Post a Comment