MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer fun, and another project!

On Tuesday it was so hot here. I couldn't even stand to be outside for more than a few minutes. I think the only reason the girls could some what stand it is because they got to run around in their swimsuits, and play in the pool. They went between the pool and the trampoline all day. They had a great time, and were completely wore out that night. I love that they have lots to do outside. I was worried that we wouldn't have anything for them to do so they would want to spend hours in front of the t.v. For the most part they would rather be outside, and are able to find things to do to keep themselves busy. I am so thankful for the tramp, and the pool, and the fact that we live on a culdesac...we just might survive this summer! 

Here are the girls jumping on the trampoline



Here are the girls and our little neighbor boy playing in the pool




So this is another project that I just finished. My dad got me these windows when he worked in Cheyenne on the Army Base. He got me 3 of them, and for years I have lugged them around when we moved, and stored them because I couldn't decide what to do with them. Awhile back I decided a head board would be fun, but I really wanted to wait until we bought our own house. So now that we have our own house I was finally able to make it happen. I bought the material before we left Billings, and I love it! On Saturday I was able to finish cleaning the windows up and taking the glass out of them, them I was able to cut the material and put it in. I LOVE how it turned out! I love that I am able to finally start doing all these projects that I have wanted to do, but didn't feel like I could because we were renting.

Just another picture of Justin and the girls on the trampoline last night. Someone was letting off fireworks so they decided to lay on the trampoline and watch them for a little bit.

0 comments: