Saturday we spent at home trying to get somethings done around the house. Justin mowed the lawn, Roxie finished planting flowers and vegetables in the garden, Jay put up the swimming pool that they brought, and I worked on getting those old windows cleaned up, and taking the glass out of them so I could put the fabric in them. After lunch we headed out to our neighbors farm to pick up a trampoline and swing set. They came over one night to introduce themselves and offered them to us. She said we could just have them if we would go take them down. So with Jay and Roxie's help we went out and took them apart and brought them back to town. It was late when we got back so we stopped and picked up pizza for dinner and then put up the trampoline. The kids are loving all the stuff to do. They can swim, ride bikes, ride their jeeps, jump on the trampoline, or play basketball and soccer. I want to make it so they want to stay at our house. It makes me nervous when they are gone because I am not use to them just being able to run around wherever they want. I want them to have fun, but I want them to be safe too.
LOL..she cracks me up. She thought she was funny and put on all her floaties as we were filling the pool.
While we were taking apart the swing set Jay went to flick a spider off his had and lost the bit he was using. This is everyone trying to find it...we never did find it.
The girls enjoying the trampoline!










0 comments:
Post a Comment