Tegan started 2nd grade on August 22nd. She was SO excited, and a little nervous. She was excited because she loves school, but she was nervous because she was starting at a new school. I just kept reminding her that everyone else at her school was new too so she would not be the only one that is new. We didn't realize how horrible the traffic, would be and we were almost late her first day. We got there just in time, and she found a place at a table. I was so nervous leaving her because she looked so scared. I just wanted to stay with her and make sure that she was going to be okay. When we went to pick her up she was all smiles. She had a great day, and made lots of new friends. I was thrilled that she loved it and had such a great day!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Friday, August 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment