MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, October 14, 2012

When Justin and I went to Vegas, and Jessica was watching Tegan her husband took some pictures of Tegan in her Baptism dress for me. I really wanted some nice ones of her, and I don't have the greatest camera so I am thankful that he was willing to do it for me. I love them, and I love that he was able to capture such a sweet moment. Here are just a few of them.




3 comments:

Megan said...

These are amazing and beautiful! They will be something you and she will treasure forever!

Kathryn said...

What a beautiful little lady! The photos are so nice Carrie

Lauren said...

So pretty! She's so beautiful!