MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Family Pictures

I am SOOOO far behind on my blogging so I am going to attempt to get caught up.


















Way back in October we made a trip to Billings for the weekend. While we were there I planned for my friend Kristi to take family pictures for us. It was definately time for new ones, and I was so excited to finallly get them done. I am so happy with how they turned out! I always get so nervous when we do family pictures because I want them to be just right, and make sure we get all the right poses. These turned out wonderful and I couldn't be happier with them! 

0 comments: