This year Thanksgiving was with my family in Laramie. I have to be honest, as much as I wanted to see my family I was not looking forward to the 10 hour drive. I HATE long car rides, and I just didn't want to do it. The girls did great, but I was tired of it by the time we got to Gillette and we still had 4 hours to go.
Once we got there we did have a good time, and I was so glad to see my family. I always enjoy seeing everyone especially my sister, and her family. As usual I didn't really take any pictures while we were there. We didn't really do much that was picture worthy. We really just relaxed and visited. Justin was really sick most of our trip so we thought it would just be best to take it easy. We did get to enjoy and football and basketball game while we were there...I think this was the highlight for Justin, he was in heaven!!










0 comments:
Post a Comment