MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tegan Performs...


Tegan had the chance to perform with her dance class at the High School girls basketball half time one Friday night. We were really excited about it since we chose not to let the girls do their dance performance for Christmas because it was on a Sunday. It was a hard choice for me simply because, why else do you put your kid in something? So you can see them perform, right? Especially when you pay for costumes, shoes, and classes you want to be able to say that money wasn't wasted. But, Justin and I decided some time ago that to the degree that we can we aren't going to let the girls do sports or other activities on Sunday. The girls are still young enough that they were sad, but they forgot about it quickly. I am just glad that they have other opportunities to perform. So anyway, we were thrilled to get to watch her! Here is her little video. She is in the middle on the back row. 



Tegan also got to perform in the second grade Christmas performance. The performance was called "Snowflakes" and it was really cute. I was surprised how excited Tegan was. She had quite a few speaking parts, and a few parts where she sang by herself. She came home everyday for like 3 weeks, and practiced her parts so that she would know they really well. I was really proud of her, and the time she put into it. The performance was only about 25 minutes, but it was so cute, and well done. I tried to upload the whole video, but my computer wasn't working so I just had to upload the short video I took from my phone. Grandpa Graham was here visiting so he got to see the performance which made Tegan's day! She did an amazing job, and just shows how talented she really is!









0 comments: